| Tips on How to Keep Your Skin Hydrated &
Nourished all Winter Long
· Exfoliate,Exfoliate, Exfoliate!!! Our magic formula for great skin all year long!
· Don't forget your lips...use a protective product designed especially for this delicate area.Avoid Vaseline or petroleum based products, which create an occlusion but do not actually heal or deeply nourish. Try GM Collin's amazing Lip Plumping Complex or Yonka's fabulous Lip Butter.
· Bump up the active ingredients in your moisturizer- use a different cream at night or use a serum for deeper hydration and nourishment. Ceramides are an amazing dry-oil complex that are perfect for all skin types to put over top of your daily moisturizer to slow down the evaporation of moisture from the skins surface.
· Baby your hands and feet...Try Skindulgence Private label Tea Tree Lotion
· Avoid all soaps especially in winter months, switch to a water soluble cleanser.
· Humidifier- high heat inside can suck all moisture from the air and your body. A humidifier will help to keep your nasal passages from drying out and prevent nose bleeds
· Use Luke warm water not hot, especially for the face area
· Moisturize after showering and hand washing. Try Mistral - a beautiful Decadent French Bath & Body Line new at Skindulgence. We recommend the Shea Butter Handcream, available in 3 great scents, Milk(unscented), Lavender & Vanilla Apricot.
· Are you feeling a little pale? Try our CRUSH Mineral Make up or self tanners to brighten your complexion.
Ask your Aesthetician for a complimentary Application!